Sims 4: game takes forever to save or go to a location.

by WitchyWooHoo

Original Post

Sims 4: game takes forever to save or go to a location.

★★★ Newbie

Okay, so I’ve seen other people have this issue but haven’t found any with the exact issue that I have. I have a game that is of a family that I split into different households because all the children got married. I’ve had the issue of going to save the game (either just for preoccupation or to end the game) and it keeps the the saving screen up forever and makes me have to task manage it. It also sometimes happens when they get invited out to a location and it goes on the loading screen forever. The reason why I say it’s different is because if I go back into the game and play with a completely different game (family) it tends to not happen. Is this because my first family has too many households to save or is it just being picky?

I just tried playing with this family again and saved it to see if it would happen and I was only in the game for like 5 mins and it happens again. Not sure if there is much to be done. Just want to know why it’s just with this one particular family and not others. Thanks in advance if there is any advice. 

Message 1 of 2 (194 Views)

Re: Sims 4: game takes forever to save or go to a location.

Hero (Retired)
@WitchyWooHoo

Try doing a factory reset as described in this post:
http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199
It should help you.

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (176 Views)