Sims 4/ game options not showing up.

by mikala209

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4/ game options not showing up.

★★★★ Novice
Plz help!! Nothings showing in game options. Deleted some things in my mods folder and I repaired the game but nothing changed.

Also when I go into cas and choose a skin color there’s these Check boxes?
Message 1 of 7 (42,291 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4/ game options not showing up.

★★ Pro

Hi @mikala209 since you use mods or cc, it is bound to be the cause; that is the first thing to check, you said you removed a few; but updating / checking for updates of any you can especially Game Mods. I had the exact problem, and it was due to Neia's More clubs per sim.. also UI Cheats Extension by Weerbesu which are both now updated. Also, over at SimsVIP they do a regular posting relevant to broken mods and cc after updates.

Here's a post with the same issue with the screen.

Sasha

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future.Standard smile

I have no connection to EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (48,941 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

Hi @mikala209 since you use mods or cc, it is bound to be the cause; that is the first thing to check, you said you removed a few; but updating / checking for updates of any you can especially Game Mods. I had the exact problem, and it was due to Neia's More clubs per sim.. also UI Cheats Extension by Weerbesu which are both now updated. Also, over at SimsVIP they do a regular posting relevant to broken mods and cc after updates.

Here's a post with the same issue with the screen.

Sasha

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future.Standard smile

I have no connection to EA

Message 2 of 7 (48,942 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thanks all I did was update some of my mods
Message 3 of 7 (42,113 Views)

★★ Pro

You're welcome @mikala209 Excellent, glad it helped: Standard smile worth doing after every update too for the popular game mods, at least Cat

Message 4 of 7 (42,112 Views)

★ Novice

THANKS YOU SO MUCH! That fixed the problem! Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (40,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mikala209 i only have three options
Message 6 of 7 (16,733 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @kittykit123409,

This thread is a bit of an oldie and inactive for quite a while. The advise might be outdated as a result. It would be best to pop open a fresh thread and sharing a bit more about what you're experiencing and what you've tried so far to get the ball rolling now. I'll close this in the meantime.

Thank you,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 7 of 7 (16,649 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help