Sims 4 game crashes when loading households

by Ruthybaby1

Original Post

Sims 4 game crashes when loading households

★ Novice

So despite the new fix patch on November 17th, my households are still not loading correctly.

At first try it would open to the world map. When I pick the household to play it loads all the objects but I can't see my sims in the house or their icons along the bottom of the screen. After exciting the game and trying with the same household again I get this error message: 111:7afc24b5:a41635ce

Not sure what to do. I checked my mods and they're up to date. I've tried updating and repairing the game in Origin multiple times. 

I play the game on a very up to date Windows laptop.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Message 1 of 4 (208 Views)

Re: Sims 4 game crashes when loading households

Hero
@Ruthybaby1 Error codes are different from game crashes. There's some error with your save that causes this,

Have you tested without any mods/cc at all ? Is it just a particular household or all of them in that save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (185 Views)

★ Novice

Hi!

So it's all in that save but I tried other saves and it's the same problem. I'll try without mods/cc and let you know what happens.

Message 3 of 4 (176 Views)

★ Novice

The game works fine without mods. I'm able to load up a save

Message 4 of 4 (148 Views)