Re: Sims 4 gallery not saving

by WarriorWhimsy

Original Post

Sims 4 gallery not saving

★★ Apprentice

I've been trying to save my Sims & lots to the gallery, but they haven't been showing up at all. I thought I just needed to restart the game, but it's been futile. I need to move some lots around, & this is the only way to do that. Is anyone else experiencing this? How can I fix it? 

Message 1 of 7 (566 Views)

Hero

Hi @WarriorWhimsy

what do you mean by you have to move some lots around ? Is it only certain lots that don't save ? There might be lags in the gallery atm due to traffic.

Did you check back later ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (554 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@crinrict

I just want to change up my world a bit by grouping together architectural styles. None of my households or lots are saving, & I've checked back multiple times over the course of about 2 days sometimes after restarting 

Message 3 of 7 (547 Views)

Hero

Do you get an error or are they simply not there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (544 Views)

★★ Apprentice

There's no actual error message unfortunately 

Message 5 of 7 (542 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No amount of restarting my game & internet connection has worked. 

Message 6 of 7 (514 Views)

Hero

I'm out of idea as well. Sorry.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (511 Views)