Sims 4 freezes on EA loading screen

by PoutineQueenBC

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 freezes on EA loading screen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey. My Sims 4 game freezes on the EA loading screen that first pops up when you launch the game.

This is everything I've tried to fix this:

• Removed all my CC/mods
  • Updated my drivers, PC and game
  • Uninstalled/reinstalled the game
  • Cleared the game cache and the Origin cache
  • Removing the existing Sims 4 folder, thus creating a new one when I relaunch the game

Attached is my DxDiag file.

Any other solutions would be appreciated. TIA

Message 1 of 3 (284 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 freezes on EA loading screen

@PoutineQueenBC  Are you trying to broadcast your gameplay?  There's an element of Nvidia Broadcast that's trying to update and crashing in the process.  Please disable this feature and test.

If that doesn't help, try disabling any overlays you have running: Discord, Steam, etc.  Disable Origin in-game as well: hover over your username, select Application Settings, then the Origin in-game header, and disable the option at the top.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (275 Views)

All Replies

@PoutineQueenBC  Are you trying to broadcast your gameplay?  There's an element of Nvidia Broadcast that's trying to update and crashing in the process.  Please disable this feature and test.

If that doesn't help, try disabling any overlays you have running: Discord, Steam, etc.  Disable Origin in-game as well: hover over your username, select Application Settings, then the Origin in-game header, and disable the option at the top.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

OMFG!! You are my savior!!! Thank you so much

Message 3 of 3 (271 Views)