Sims 4 error code o and more

by Jennasweet1

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Sims 4 error code o and more

★ Novice

I have been playing Sims 4 since it came out and today I'm getting errors! First when I try to get into my game I get a warning which states that my game was saved by a newer verson of Sims 4 and I must go update for it to reload correctly. My game IS up to date. Also I can't build in build mode and when I try to save I get an "error 0". PLEASE HELP! Confusedmileysad:

Message 1 of 4 (295 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 error code o and more

★ Novice

It started after the updates. I'm going to try the link you sent me and I will let you know if it works. At this point I don't care if I lose my saved games. I just want to be able to begin playing again!!! Thank you!!!

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (283 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Was this before or after the patch ?

See if this helps: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/save-game-was-saved-with-an-earlier-version/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (284 Views)

★ Novice

It started after the updates. I'm going to try the link you sent me and I will let you know if it works. At this point I don't care if I lose my saved games. I just want to be able to begin playing again!!! Thank you!!!

Message 3 of 4 (284 Views)

★ Novice

It worked!! Thank you so much!!! I can now play wih no problems saving or building. Confusedmileylol:

Message 4 of 4 (275 Views)