Sims 4 eco lifestyle

by pilarek94

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 eco lifestyle

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello 

my sims in apartment in the extension is just freezing when i make any exercise for them for example sit down on the chair she sit down but then no react for another exercises

Message 1 of 3 (411 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 eco lifestyle

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the reply my sim are tottaly freez after one interaction for example i put him to cook some food and then he don’t do anything else he just standing in one position and doing nothing else, i already fix the problem by the origin i pres fix the game on sims 4 first origin check all addons like island living etc. Then i turn the game again and everything is working Standard smile) so theme is closed i hope everyone else who have that problem can read it and get a help just by clicking on fix the game in the origin application

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (359 Views)

All Replies

@pilarek94  I'm not sure I totally understand what's happening in your game, but are you saying your sim won't complete an action?  Does this happen in other saves, or only when your sims are living in an apartment?  If you're not sure, please start a new save to test.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (364 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the reply my sim are tottaly freez after one interaction for example i put him to cook some food and then he don’t do anything else he just standing in one position and doing nothing else, i already fix the problem by the origin i pres fix the game on sims 4 first origin check all addons like island living etc. Then i turn the game again and everything is working Standard smile) so theme is closed i hope everyone else who have that problem can read it and get a help just by clicking on fix the game in the origin application

Message 3 of 3 (360 Views)