Sims 4 eco lifestyle bug

by FilthyEarthenBoy

Original Post

Sims 4 eco lifestyle bug

★★★ Newbie

Is anyone else having the issue that when in build and buy mode, if you place an item it either disappears and doesn't reappear or it disappears for a minute and comes back. I've had to place items several times to get it to stay placed. I don't think my game is lagging either but it's really annoying when you build a lot in the sims and have to wait to see if your object will show. I also have an issue with painting walls. I will place the paint and it disappears in other places. 

Message 1 of 2 (474 Views)

Re: Sims 4 eco lifestyle bug

@FilthyEarthenBoy  Please repair the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.  If that doesn't help, clear Origin's cache:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

restart your computer, and repair again.

If the issue is still present, please test in a clean Sims 4 user data folder.  Move the entire Sims 4 folder out of Documents\Electronic Arts and onto your desktop, and when you launch the game, a clean folder will spawn with no content.  Don't add anything to this folder yet; just start a new save, go into Build/Buy, and see whether the issues are still present.  Let me know either way.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (408 Views)