Re: Sims 4 - downloaded and installed Country Kitchen Kit but it won't work

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Sims 4 - downloaded and installed Country Kitchen Kit but it won't work

★★ Novice

I need help!

I play Sims 4 on Origin and I have downloaded and installed the Country Kitchen kit but it wont work.

The game itself works and I have other expansion packs and stuff packs that works in the game, but I don't get any access to the country kitchen kit stuff and it is so frustrating.

It says it is installed and it should work but no country kitchen stuff are to be found when i play the game.

Anyone with similar problem and knows how to solve it?

Message 1 of 6 (345 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@somvall123 

If you on the Main screen select Kits is that kit there marked as owned?

In Build/buy do you have these if filtering by Kits?

kitchen.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 6 (327 Views)

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Yes it is marked as owned and installed on the main screen but I don't have them in building/buying mode in the game Frown
Message 3 of 6 (317 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@somvall123 

Rightclick the game in Origin and select Repair.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 6 (311 Views)

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Hi again, several months later... Have tried everything, repaired the game, I have reinstalled Origin, but nothing works... In Origin it says the game is there and downloaded and that it should work but I just can't access the kit while playing... really frustrating.. Any other suggestions? Standard smile
Message 5 of 6 (230 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@somvall123 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game
If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

Message 6 of 6 (220 Views)