Re: Sims 4 dine out and kids stuff won't download or show

by Jacquelinejax

Original Post

Sims 4 dine out and kids stuff won't download or show

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I bought the sims 4 digital deluxe with dine out and kids room stuff, i am on origin access premier. I have been trying to figure out how to make the dine out stuff work but i can't find the chez llama, carl's guide says the game should prompt me (when i open it) that a new restaurant is available but it didn't. Turns out i don't have the pack "downloaded" (see attached photos). In the main menu of the game when i hover all my other DLCs it says "owned", but when i hover over dine out and kids stuff it says "download to use" but when i click on the respective buttons it just says "you already own this pack". I have repaired the game multiple times on origin, tried to find a download button, when i search for sims 4 dine out in origin it just says "view in library" instead of "buy now". When i go to my library there's only one button for "the sims 4 digital deluxe with dine out and kids room stuff" and that's the one i use to open the game normally so there's no more download button anywhere. Please help, i can't for the life of me, figure this out. 

Message 1 of 6 (1,002 Views)

Can you have a peek under the game details, I'm not sure if it will show on Premier, but it's worth the look. Maybe you can install through there. 

EPGPSP.png

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 6 (977 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also tried that. It just says "view in library" Frown anyway, somebody said it might be because i am on mac

Message 3 of 6 (959 Views)

★ Novice
@pumminator00 me too
Message 4 of 6 (860 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Jacquelinejax can you try the solution suggested by @Phantomlover1717 to see if it helps?

If not and the issue remains then please let us know as much info as possible and we will do what we can to assist.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 6 (836 Views)

★ Novice

i tried that and it didnt work,

its saying i own the dineout but when i go to play it. it doesnt work.

im using a Mac and i play on origin app.

Message 6 of 6 (819 Views)