Re: Sims 4 customers no longer recognize store

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 4 customers no longer recognize store

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, vampires, parenthood, city living.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play the game and buy a retail store, mine is a bakery.
What happens when the bug occurs? The first day I opened everyone knew it was a store and came in as customers. The problem is they never left to go home. The game doesn't make them leave instead they stayed chatting all night and eating from the fridge. The problem is even after I closed the shop and reopened it some hours later, since they never left it's like they no longer recognize it as a shop. They talk hangout and don't buy anything. When I talk to them the retail social bubble isn't even there any more. Since they never left it's like the game never got a chance to restart the business for the day and actually disregarded it all together.
What do you expect to see? Customers should go home after you hit close shop, they should leave the lot completely until I open the next day. When they come in ot should be as customers not a social hangout spot like it is now. I should be able to click on them and get the retail options again.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Uninstalled all mods still nothing.

No pictures
Message 1 of 4 (1,548 Views)

Hero

Did you remove the mods and started a new game for testing or tested the store that was already bugged ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,531 Views)

Hero

Tagging @ellevart for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (1,466 Views)

Hero

Moving to general issues as there was no feedback.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,425 Views)