Sims 4 crashing issues.

by brxghteyes

Original Post

Sims 4 crashing issues.

★★★ Newbie

I meet all requirements for sims 4 but it keeps crashing when i open the game. i also meet all reccomended requirements for the game except my Dedicated Video RAM is 128 MB and reccomended is 1024 MB. When i open the game it is laggy. I was able to create a Sim with a few freezes but when I tried the gameplay my computer crashed and had to restart. i dont understand whats going on. when i create the sim every few minutes or so my screen goes black for a second, then shows my laptops homescreen for less then a second then goes back to the game. but when i try to actually play it just crashes. please help! I have the Dell Inspiron 15 7000. My intel chip is the i7 8th gen, i have a 64-bit processor and like i said i meet the minimum requirements!

Message 1 of 2 (160 Views)

Re: Sims 4 crashing issues.

Hero

Hi @brxghteyes

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (144 Views)