tryed everything and still doesnt work............please help guys

Message 11 of 116 (2,660 Views)

Re: Sims 4 crashing issues.

★ Apprentice

Same here!

Message 12 of 116 (2,653 Views)

★ Guide

Don't think they can help, all they seem interested in doing is blaming your computer and getting you to attempt to fix things when it's a game problem that needs fixing and patching. There is no way in hell they can keep blaming us for this when Sims 4 is the only game of dozens I have, through Origin, Steam, uPlay and retail DVD that all work flawlessly. I even eliminated the only error showing up in any logs, a kernelbase.dll error and it STILL won't play only now, because Windows is not seeing any errors on it's end, and Origin doesn't do error logging for it's own software, I have no way to know what in hell is causing this.

Message 13 of 116 (2,646 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ohhh man this is so frustrating ....like it was not enough waiting for so long to get the sims 4 and now there are crashing bugs  i mean like wtf ??? EA  is so huge how can they let this stuff happen ? AND PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS A FIX  JUST HELP ME !!!!

Message 14 of 116 (2,610 Views)

★★★ Novice

Having the same problem, but have not found anything here or elseware that will help.

Message 15 of 116 (2,473 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Works for me, Thanks you!

Message 16 of 116 (2,377 Views)

★★★★ Novice

How did  u fix it ?

Message 17 of 116 (2,351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have done this, I have repaired the game, I have rein-stalled, I have deleted the cache ... etc. etc. etc. ... It should not require coding skills or computer repair skills to play a game that I paid for. This is a prevalent enough issue that it needs to be addressed in an update.

Message 18 of 116 (2,335 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

same thing here, its ridiculous deleted all of my cache folders, registry, reinstalled the game, turned off anti virius firewalls etc nothing, its just broken..

Message 19 of 116 (2,331 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm also experiencing this.
It seemed to work fine on day 1, aka. when I purchased it on September 2, but these days it's been crashing ever 5-10 minutes during the gameplay. It doesn't seem to occur in the middle of Create-A-Sim and only during gameplay. Sometimes it doesn't even let me save because while saving, it crashes.

Please figure out the cause of this.
I've updated my Windows, my graphics driver, scanned with my antivirus, checked for malware, optimized my PC through ASC (Advanced Systemcare), and nothing's helping! I also tried to repair the game through Origin, play the game in offline mode, play the game in laptop mode, play the game in windowed mode, but it still crashes every now and then. (and to think that I already have all settings at medium while some are in 'low')
EDIT: I also made it so that when I run Origin and Sims 4, I run it 'as administrator'. 

I absolutely have no idea what's wrong. I don't think I can blame my PC either, because I can play Aura Kingdom (MMORPG), Starcraft II and Diablo III just fine on here. That said, if I can play those heavy games, I'm pretty sure I can play this one that's built to also accomodate super low-end PC's... 

Please send out a patch fix. I'm getting frustrated with the constant crashes.
I think I might post a separate thread, too.

Message 20 of 116 (2,266 Views)