Re: Sims 4 crashes when trying to play/enter Build Mode for lots in Willow Creek

by HeavensPhoenix94

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 crashes when trying to play/enter Build Mode for lots in Willow Creek

★★★ Novice

My girlfriend and I have our own games (I didn't know clicking the Play icon was starting a new game, and that you had to load a game to continue), and the same lots on hers (She hasn't played in months) are able to be edited and such. But I still can't do anything with them on my own game. I really don't know why that is. Her game allows Build Mode and to play Sims living on those lots.

Message 21 of 24 (346 Views)

Hero

If it's just the one save game, something might be corrupted.

Did you try exporting your family to the gallery/library and start a new game with it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 24 (338 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well, I'm willing to try that, except a lot of my Sims and houses are modded, and it won't save anything that's been modded to my library.

Message 23 of 24 (332 Views)

Hero

It does. You just have to be online for them to show and turn on cc in under advanced filter

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 24 (330 Views)