Sims 4 crashes when I open restaurants

by XRoseLemonadeX

Original Post

Sims 4 crashes when I open restaurants

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get to Work and Dine Out
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Inspecting the crash code?
What happens when the bug occurs? It takes me back the 'select a world' option with a Crash Code, telling me to 're-launch the game', then if I go to the restaurant lot it won't open the restaurant and sometimes staff leave the lot and their positions, other times it won't let me open it as I don't have staff hired, even though I do
What do you expect to see? I can go to my restaurant lot and open it without staff leaving.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installing Dine Out (from a website as a code)

I do use CC (over 3,000 items) and shaders. I'm reluctant to stop using it and would be very hard to go through all of the CC. - when I disable CC, it still works though

Message 1 of 2 (984 Views)

Re: Sims 4 crashes when I open restaurants

Hero

Hi @XRoseLemonadeX 

moving this to the tech forum for troubleshooting

Are you saying you don't get the error when you disable your mods ? If so, use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (972 Views)