Re: Sims 4 completely disappeared from library?

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Sims 4 completely disappeared from library?

★★★ Newbie

Okay so I opened origin after a while of not having been on it (or sims), and it's updated which is all cool, until I realise that sims 4 has completely gone.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled origin, restarted, looked in hidden games, put the disks back in and tried my installation code (Didn't really expect that to work, but hey.) and been online for a good amount of time googling this. I don't have time to get in a live chat, there's no way I can be sat here for potentially 2 hours.

I've seen a lot of people just having been on the wrong account, but I wish. I've only ever had this one.

Does anyone know an email I can contact support by? I've looked it up, but I'm not finding them to be clear at all.

fyi: I know I could call, but I'm 15 and ever so slightly awkward. Really not an appealing idea.

Message 1 of 2 (145 Views)

Re: Sims 4 completely disappeared from library?

Give these a try:

The game no longer shows up in Origin

Try the following things: 

• Restart Origin.
  • Log out and back in and use the email address instead of the user name. Make sure to use the one you used to register the game in the first place.
  • Reinstall Origin.
  • Restart your router/modem.
  • Make sure the game isn't hidden by accident. To check, put the filter to Hidden Games. If it's there, right-click on the game to unhide ((click on the spoiler below to view an exemplary screenshot))
    Spoiler
    Hidden.png
  • Get in touch with an EA Game Advisor.

Source: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Serial-Codes-Game-Activation-and-Download-Issues/td-p/422823...

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 2 (135 Views)