Re: Sims 4 community gallery won't connect

by EA_Mai

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

it just loads forever in my experience of this.

Message 11 of 40 (7,638 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. I'm online in origin, but offline in Sims 4 and I can't connect. When I try to, it tries connecting, the loading symbol freezes for a bit, and then say it's unable to connect. I've had the game for only 4 days. I had been able to go online to view the gallery, but I can't seem to do that any more.

Message 12 of 40 (7,364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know! My game will load and I can play the sims I just can't do anything ONLINE. Someone pls help!!!!!

Message 13 of 40 (7,273 Views)

Hero

Does Origin connect ? Do you have a underage account ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 40 (7,267 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi there I have a issue of my own I got the sims 4 a few months ago and I never knew u could download houses that other people have made until I watched a tutorial but the thing is I cant find the art gallery all I have is my gallery I have tried updating the game uninstalling and then reinstalling and its not worked I even went onto game options and went to other to see if there was anything there but there wasn't all there was was the terms and agrrements so please can one of u help me I have been asking some people but they just said I dot know this is an emergency my favourite simmer has put her house on the gallery for a short time and I really want to get the house but I cant because I don't have the art gallery pleaseeeeeee HELP !!!!!!!!!!Devil

Message 15 of 40 (7,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try conneting with the gallary online(with google) instead. I had the same problem but when first logged in on the website i had no problem logging in in The Sims 

Message 16 of 40 (6,862 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Mine does the same. I have Mac, and not a underage account. Everything worked perfectly until I bought and downloaded "vampires" and "go to work" yesterday. Now I can't connect to the community. Which sucks because there is a vampire house I really want to download....
Message 17 of 40 (6,713 Views)

★★ Novice
I’m thinking it’s some kind of server issue that they haven’t addressed, which is ridiculous. I’ve never had an issue over the last serveral months I’ve started to play, then starting a day or two ago it won’t connect.
Message 18 of 40 (6,672 Views)

★ Novice

Mine is doing the same! pretty sure its a server issue! 

Message 19 of 40 (6,670 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @EvilBloodyMary @TashaRagnarok @EmilyIVF,

We have just performed a maintenance for the Gallery, could you try to connect now?

Please, let us know if you still have any issues!

Thanks,

-Mai

Message 20 of 40 (6,658 Views)