Sims 4 characters freezing

by Heyitskaraa

Original Post

Sims 4 characters freezing

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I've had a problem lately with my Sims where every 5 minutes or so, my Sims will just freeze and they become unresponsive.

However the game itself doesn't actually freeze as time continues to pass while your Sims just stand there stuck, even though you can't control them or anything on the game. Aswell this can go on for over a day in Sims time, with my Sims being frozen, until they suddenly come back and time reverses as if they were never frozen in the first place.

This is quite a new problem that I have been experiencing as I have had Sims 4 since it was released and this is the first problem I have experienced but it has been over 2 weeks now and the problem has fixed itself. I have research around the Internet and it doesn't appear I am the only one with this problem, So does anyone know any way to fix it?

Thank You!

Message 1 of 4 (1,659 Views)

Re: Sims 4 characters freezing

Hero

Are you using custom content or mods in your game ?

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,650 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm not using any custom items, the freezing started really randomly one day it was working normally and the next it wasn't...

I hope, this is the information you wanted;

http://pastebin.com/sihqUe9m

Message 3 of 4 (1,646 Views)

Hero

That intel chip doesn't really fulfill the miminum specs.

Try if updating the drivers help though and also lower all your settings.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,639 Views)