Sims 4 cc for furniture not showing up in game??? HELP!!! ty :D

by Maleila_1982

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 cc for furniture not showing up in game??? HELP!!! ty :D

★★★★★ Newbie

That is the same as me. I downloaded a bunch of furniture and it is in my mods folder but it won't show up in my game.

Message 11 of 28 (4,461 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict i put my furniture in the mods folder still don't see my cc help plz
plz
Message 12 of 28 (4,441 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@CaraC527  @Brook2525 

The files will need to be unzipped (if they are in a zip file) and placed in the mods folder.
Be sure to "enable custom content and mods" under the other tab in game options.
If that does not work the best bet may be to go back to the CC creator to verify the items are compatible with the current patch.

===
- EQ Avid Sims Player
Game Version 1.53.115.1020 ReBranding Patch
All content installed thru Island Living
PC / Win 7
Never used CC or mods.
===
Troubleshooting tips
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/READ-FIRST-Troubleshooting-your-Game/m-p/3621199

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 13 of 28 (4,414 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello! Can you help me? It’s not working for me. I’ve downloaded houses, I put furnished, I put it in the tray and  the furniture still doesn’t work. What did you do?  

Message 14 of 28 (4,334 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having a similar problem! I download Furniture cc, and I put it in the mods folder. But its not showing up in game ;c. Any suggestions?

Message 15 of 28 (4,241 Views)

★ Novice

I tried unzipping my files but it didn't work. I don't know if I just didn't unzip the files correctly or something else is happening. I've put my downloads in the mods folder and any file that was a zip file, i double tapped it and it brought be to Ashampoo ZIP file pro and then closed it out. idk if that unzipped it or I'm just stupid, but I'm still annoyed about not being able to have cc furniture

Message 16 of 28 (4,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have downloaded cc clothes accessories shoes and the all work fine but I have downloaded furniture and lots but they wont show up on my game I put the furniture into the mods file and Lots into the tray but they wont show. I have all mods settings on. I have been watching lots of videos to see if they will help with my problem but they don't. Please someone help me!!!

Message 17 of 28 (4,022 Views)

Re: Sims 4 cc for furniture not showing up in game???

★ Novice

Hi my CC furniture is not working I didn't put it in my tray folder I put it in my mods but its not showing up even when I search it on the search. Can u please help me.

Message 18 of 28 (3,788 Views)

★ Novice

Hi!!  My issue is that when I logged into my game today and went to several different homes to see that major pieces of furniture and counters are missing from my sims home.  I tried to replace/buy new and I got script errors and others takes the simolians for the object and it disappears.  These are items that come in the packs and base game (Non-custom mods).  This was all after the update today and it is driving me crazy trying to figure this out.  My computer does meet / exceed what the min. requirements are for the Sims, so that isn't an issue.  From my reading, there are a few different buggies going about with this update.  I hope it can get resolved.  

Message 19 of 28 (3,785 Views)

@Melljune  Is this your issue?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/MOD-RELATED-Script-Call-Failed-Patch-1-68/td-p/9716401

Even though it's mod-related, even base game items can be affected.  If this is the same issue, you can try the suggestion in the accepted solution on page one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 20 of 28 (2,679 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help