Re: Sims 4 cc for furniture not showing up in game??? HELP!!! ty :D

by Maximus0673

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

hey !! Look at this page it say that its because of the mod better build buy ! Try to delete it it work for me ! 

The page in question https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Sims-4-Furniture-cc-not-showing-up-in-build-mode/m-p/9...

Message 21 of 28 (2,469 Views)

★ Novice

There could be a chance that the furniture was a recolor or retexture of another mesh. If so then you will need to download the original mesh; if the furniture appears in the game, but doesn't show up when you place it, it will usually show up later on in the game, though I don't know how to solve that problem indefinitely.

Message 22 of 28 (2,435 Views)

★ Novice

Furniture goes in the mods folder, and houses go in the Tray. If the house isn't showing up, you most likely didn't do anything wrong, usually its because there's a file missing. If you're talking about furniture not showing up in the game it could be because the furniture was a recolor or a retexture of another mesh, and in that case you'd need to download the original mesh in order for the furniture to show up. If you can place the furniture in the world, but it doesn't actually appear, it will usually appear later, though I don't know how to fix the problem itself.

Message 23 of 28 (2,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello! So I'm having a problem with my sims 4 cc furniture not showing up in build mode. Separate items go in the game but my rooms don't and I put them in the tray folder. Do you know what's wrong?

Message 24 of 28 (2,400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much i dowmloaded rooms and i didnt see them but now i know thanks so so so so much! <3

Message 25 of 28 (2,358 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have all my cc and mods in the mods folder and everything is showing except my furniture i dont know what t do and my game is updated and everything

Message 26 of 28 (2,089 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi did u fix ur problem im having the same issue and idk how to fix it

Message 27 of 28 (1,193 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread is a bit older now, so it's been locked to prevent necro-posting.

If you're needing further help on this topic, please feel free to create a new thread and we'll be happy to take a look with you Standard smile

solaire.png

Message 28 of 28 (1,166 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help