Sims 4 cc eyelashes not looking right

by sadie_rose7777

Original Post

Sims 4 cc eyelashes not looking right

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

All of the eyelashes in my sims 4 game do not look the way they should, they are dented and the bottom lashes of some of them are boxy and I know they should not look like this. I have had this issue for quite a while and didn't think much of it until I watched youtube videos and realized that this is not what they should look like. No matter what eyes I put on them, no matter if I use them from skin detail or accessories, this still seems to happen. I have tried messing with game options and laptop mode and many other things but I am out of ideas. I have looked it up and I can't seem to find anyone else with this problem. Can someone give me some advice?

Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 10.33.53 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-27 at 10.34.04 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-27 at 10.34.11 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-27 at 10.29.55 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-27 at 10.29.46 AM.png

Message 1 of 2 (4,096 Views)

Re: Sims 4 cc eyelashes not looking right

★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue too with those same eyelashes! This is because my game is on the lowest resolution. If it bothers you too much, raise the resolution but bare in mind, it does make your game slower which is why I lowered mine in the first place.

Also MAKE SURE YOUR GAME IS NOT ON LAPTOP MODE!! 

Laptop mode may make your game run smoother, but the CC will go all clumpy and glitch out. 

That's all I can think of but please let me know if this helped, sorry if it didn't. xx

-fireflysims_xo

Message 2 of 2 (4,051 Views)