Re: Sims 4 cc and script mods

by PointlessHippie

Original Post

Sims 4 cc and script mods

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi so the game I am asking about is Sims 4. So recently I downloaded CC(Custom Content) for Sims 4, and when I like log on to the game this thingy pops up and it shows you your cc and script mods, but some of my cc is under script mods, and I don't know how to get my script mods to work. Also if I uninstall Sims4 would I be able to re-install it without paying, and if I did do that would my cc disappear?   

Message 1 of 6 (10,266 Views)

@fizzle_sizzle  I've moved your post to the Sims 4 tech section.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 6 (10,241 Views)

Hero
@fizzle_sizzle You need to enable script mods in your game in order for them to work but if they show up on the list, you should be fine.

Could you post a picture of the list ? That makes it a bit easier to help.

Do make sure you unzip the archive files before putting them in the mods folder.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (10,234 Views)

★ Apprentice

If you go to your in game settings, and onto the very last option under the settings menu there's an option to enable your script mods.

Message 4 of 6 (10,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am having a script mod issue too since the last update. the mc command center and are not working for me and they don't even show up in the script mod section of the game either. I have everything enabled and ti am having a script mod issue too since the last update. the mc command center and are not working for me and they don't even show up in the script mod section of the game either. I have everything enabled and the newest versions of all mods and game too.he newest versions of all mods and game too.

Message 5 of 6 (10,203 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@helloitisb

Have you unzipped these mods after downloading?
If yes - move your mods folder to the desktop to let the game create a new mods folder with new Resource.cfg file.
Then copy and paste your mods to from the desktop to the mods folder.

Have a look here also
https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2018/11/mods-custom-content-doesnt-show-up/
I don't work for EA
Message 6 of 6 (10,197 Views)