Sims 4 can't interact with baby

by Rehnae

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 can't interact with baby

★★★ Newbie

I recently got the sims 4 and had a baby, I've been having problems with some cc mods already and have fixed them on my own.. but this bug isn't being fixed. I had the baby at home and after I had the sims care for it, the next day I noticed an option to "age up" the baby so I gave it a go and the sim placed the baby back in the bassinet but then I could no longer interact with the baby! I have a similar problem happen with my puppy... I gave her a 'age up' treat from the vet and she would just do the animation to age but never die until I took away my mods and logged back in to see her age up. ( I saved and put mods back in, only to have to move out and re-decorate and style my sims due to the mod missing during the save) 

Message 1 of 2 (6,987 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 can't interact with baby

Champion (Retired)

Mods and CC frequently break when the game is updated so whenever that happens it is your job to test what works and what doesn't then look for updates to the Mods/CC.

When you see there is a problem remove all Mods/CC and add it back a little at a time while testing the game. Do this until you have found everything that is broken. Look for updates or do without those that no longer work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (7,195 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sims 4 can't interact with baby

Champion (Retired)

Mods and CC frequently break when the game is updated so whenever that happens it is your job to test what works and what doesn't then look for updates to the Mods/CC.

When you see there is a problem remove all Mods/CC and add it back a little at a time while testing the game. Do this until you have found everything that is broken. Look for updates or do without those that no longer work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (7,196 Views)