Re: Sims 4 build mode CC filter doesn't work

by Psychotps

Original Post

Sims 4 build mode CC filter doesn't work

★★★ Newbie

I use CC in Sims. I want to filter out all the base game/pack furniture, but it just doesn't work and I am growing desperate.
I've had this problem for months now, I hoped it would be fixed with new updates but it's still there.
I also changed the GameVersion file to the current version (1.71.86.1020), that's what fixed it the last time but it doesn't work anymore.

Am playing on pc btw if that's helpful info?

Message 1 of 5 (1,075 Views)

Hero
@scksomewater Hi
I'm not 100% sure what you want to do. See all content except the cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,040 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ah I'm sorry i didn't explain my problem too well
All I want to see is my CC. I just noticed that if I'm in build mode, none of the filters you can select work? pretty weird

Edit:
I deleted and downloaded Sims again, now the other filters work but the one for CC still doesn't

Message 3 of 5 (1,030 Views)

Hero

@scksomewater 

Ok, I just looked in my game and the cc filter works fine.  So if all the other filters are working for you then I can think of only one thing.

Please check in the Game Options - Other tab that you have the Enable Custom Content and Mods checkbox checked.  If you do not, that is why you can't see your cc.  After checking the box, restart the game and you should be able to see your cc.

Hope this helps.

Message 4 of 5 (984 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@scksomewaterUnless you're using the Better Build/Buy mod from Twisted Mexi, you can't filter out everything except CC.

BBB adds a new option "Hide Maxis" to fix that very bug.

Message 5 of 5 (980 Views)