Sims 4 bug

by 0llaye

Original Post

Sims 4 bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? the game is up to date
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have city and island living, cats and dogs, get famous and get to work, vampires, realm of magic, bowling stuff, luxury party stuff, and spa day.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? im not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? no options show up in the game
What do you expect to see? A sim in the corner with whims and options.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hi! I wanted to report a bug. Recently in my game no options have shown up when I'm controlling the Sims themselves. I can see the Sim and the Sim moves but I don't have a menu bar where I can select a Sim nor can I have my Sim do a task. I have cc installed and shaders. The bug although occurred after I updated my game. Before I had the same cc and shader pack when the game worked perfectly fine. If someone could help me with this it would be lovely. Thank you.

Message 1 of 2 (239 Views)

Re: Sims 4 bug

★★ Expert

@0llaye--your mods might need updating. check the creators' pages to see if their mods are confirmed as working after the latest patch, or have new versions for you to download.

Message 2 of 2 (227 Views)