Re: Sims 4 baby taken away

by nerdfashion

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

This happened to me once. My sim was taking a shower and suddenly my two toddlers was taken away I tried to get the stuff for toddlers but it did not work!

Message 11 of 22 (6,949 Views)

★ Novice

I  was taking care of my toddler and I was painting and didn’t know that I forgot to feed her. I got a message saying “ Julia has been whisked away due to neglect try getting a goldfish instead of jumping into parenthood”  I exited the game trying to get her back I hope she returns.. 🥺

Message 12 of 22 (6,788 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If you did not save when you exited then your Toddler will be back when you continue the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 13 of 22 (6,788 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

It was.  I had the same thing happen to me. Thinking  The Cheating is supposed to be for testing purposes according to the way they have it setup. Adding an icon for it is probably either something they forgot or a coding issue or maybe they did it on purpose to get people to NOT cheat Sick

Message 14 of 22 (6,776 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to me, except it was due to grime, I will NEVER trust the day care again...

Message 15 of 22 (6,730 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i had the exact same problem with the bubble and everything, i miss my sim son and the mum had just given birth to him it's sad, but he's still in my family tree so maybe there's hope for the both of us 

Message 16 of 22 (6,556 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah I did the same thing but right after I got done building their house so if I go to the llast save ill have to spend another 3 hours making their house... help

Message 17 of 22 (6,510 Views)

★★ Novice
I had TRIPLET BABIES and I clicked the wordless bubble and BOOM! Emma, the youngest, was gone. Next time I'm aging them up in a heartbeat.
Message 18 of 22 (6,475 Views)

★★★ Guide

I the same thinga couple days ago... but that last save has dropped from my list of saves.. and it was not even my baby....(long sorted story) anywhoo.. some times logging out with out saving does not always work...sadly... But there should be a way to readopt or get your baby back. I think this is one of the grossly over looked features and very sad and traumatic as well.

Message 19 of 22 (5,380 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having a similar issue?? I had 2 Sims woohoo and they had a baby from it, but when I try to have them care for the same baby as an aged up toddler they just close the command! I had the toddler taken away despite commanding all 3 adults in the home to care for her. I even tried hiring a nanny 3 times but they took forever to show up and then never came inside despite the door and gates being unlocked. I ended up just aging her to a child and removing her entirely.

I don't use mods or anything, just the motherlode and ignore career unlock cheats, and the only pack I have is the vampire one. I'm so frustrated.

Message 20 of 22 (5,364 Views)