Re: Sims 4 baby aging up to toddler glitch?? I need help

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Sims 4 baby aging up to toddler glitch?? I need help

★★★ Newbie

Guys I need help, I can't age up babies to toddlers on any of my files no matter what I do!! Basically they don't age up naturally and if I leave them alone and don't age them up they stay babies forever

But when I click on the baby/bassinet and select age up, even after 3 days, it glitches and shows 2 babies one on top of the other and then I can't select the baby or do anything with it! It basically becomes an item at that point.

I reset it and try again, even with different parents, and it still glitches!! I wind up having to use cheats to delete the babies cause I can't sell the bassinet and just adopt toddlers Frown 

I've tried casfulleditmode but when I go in cas the babies don't even show up. Even when I age them up with cheats the same thing always happens

Message 1 of 2 (1,282 Views)

Re: Sims 4 baby aging up to toddler glitch?? I need help

Champion (Retired)

@Pastellglitch 

Do you have any Mods or CC? If so move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game.

If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (1,263 Views)