Sims 4 at 10% download on Origin & it's been 14 HOURS.

by Crazeeforhorses

Original Post

Sims 4 at 10% download on Origin & it's been 14 HOURS.

★★★ Newbie

My Hard Disc copy of the game came in the mail yesterday from Amazon.com.  And here I am, silly me, thinking after a long day at work, I could FINALLY play the game I've been waiting for!

I had NO idea that having a hard disc copy of the game meant NO installing, but downloading.  I'm FURIOUS.  I paid a lot for this game and at the rate that it's downloading I won't be able to play it for at least another WEEK.

So far, it's at 10% download on Origin and it's been downloading for a total of 14 HOURS, so far.

Is there ANY WAY TO FIX THIS?!?  So I can actually play the game I paid 65 dollars for?!?

Message 1 of 3 (178 Views)

Re: Sims 4 at 10% download on Origin & it's been 14 HOURS.

Hero

Try this method: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Mass-Effect-3/How-do-I-install-from-disc-without-download/m-p/1384#M22

Should work accordingly for your game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (165 Views)

Re: Sims 4 at 10% download on Origin & it's been 14 HOURS.

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately, that didn't work at all.  Back to square one,  I guess.  Thanks for your help.  Looks like I'll have to wait a week to play this game.  It'll be the last game I Ever buy from EA.

Message 3 of 3 (156 Views)