Sims 4 and doesnt load previous games

by flupe2015

Original Post

Sims 4 and doesnt load previous games

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, I had problems before with The Sims 4; now since the last update it was working almost fine... until today. It crushed when trying to save; and when I reopened the game I got an orange sign saying something like "The game you´re trying to load is saved in a version more updated than this one. Update game and try again". I say "something like" because I´m translating from Spanish. So of course I have an upadated game, how the hell else would I have mangaged to play the updated game?? They mailde me that my "incidence" was closed and it´s a no reply adress. Then I tried to get EA help and they say an operator will be chatting with you in less than 5 minutes... guess what, they weren´t. Then I selected the option "Call me in 13 minutes" but my country isn´t one of the valid ones, so I couldn´t imput my number. And I guess I really really don´t want to pay the phonecall over there either, if EA can´t do it, imagine me... 

So if anyone knows how to recover my sims and their families, I`ll be very grateful. See ya.

PS: Of course I already trying rebooting game, origin and PC and I even rename the folder "Los Sims 4" to itself as suggested in another forum where someone was experiencing the same problem

Message 1 of 1 (113 Views)