Sims 4 and 3

by Sweetdarkness05

Original Post

Sims 4 and 3

★★ Novice

I just got another pc so I reinstalled the games to the computer and its like the game won't even load unless the ea folder is in the orgin games folder in the programs folder and then I can't use my custom content, it won't load in Sims 3 or Sims 4. I'm pretty sure the ea folder should just be in regular document right? Something is off and I don't know how to fix it. Not to mention every time I pull up the game (when ea in origin game folder) the top of the screen flickers in Sims 3 and 4 and I know I can fix it with the setting but the settings never allow me to change it and stay  the same every  game. Launch. Can anyone help me. 

Message 1 of 2 (189 Views)

Re: Sims 4 and 3

Hero (Retired)
@Sweetdarkness05

The second game folder (with the mods folder inside) will be created in the Documents only after the game is turned on. If you have a problem with enabling the game, check if your anti-virus program or Windows Defender does not block the game.
If this is not the case could you post your Computer's DxDiag?
To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the text file to your post directly in option "Reply" - not Quick Reply

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (159 Views)