Re: Sims 4, a complete glitchfest

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 4, a complete glitchfest

★★ Novice
Okay, there are way too many glitches in my game
1. In CAS, I can't choose a toddler. An X appears over the Sim chooser in the bottom left of the screen, and it's invisible in the actual CAS. I have been looking forward to using toddlers, but I haven't even seen one at all because I can't put them into my game.
2. I can't edit a face or hair or anything on a head. I click on the face and it brings me to the characters stomach, I can't zoom in on the face. If I go into detail edit mode, I get stuck on the stomach.
3. My Sims in actual play mode are even worse. It doesn't show their moods or anything whatsoever, not even their picture on the bottom left. All you can do is move them, nothing else.
4. Build mode, which I think this is the worst glitch of them all. I can't go into build mode without my entire game breaking. I go in, and all you can do is resize walls and move objects because there is literally nothing on the screen that should be in build mode. I can't even leave build mode because the button to go into live mode doesn't work. I can't leave, exit the game, go into manage worlds. Anything. I can't even close the game with the X in the top right corner. The game breaks completely.

Please help me fix all of these things! I have never put CAS or any mods into my game, I don't even know how to do that, so it can't be any of those.
Message 1 of 2 (183 Views)

Re: Sims 4, a complete glitchfest

Hero

Hi @DinozXPro

Sounds like a screwed-up installation.

Try repairing the game through Origin by right-clicking on the base game and choosing repair game

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (177 Views)