Re: Sims 4 Wont Open

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Sims 4 Wont Open

★★★ Newbie
My daughter's Sims 4 won't open. Origin opens but when you try to open Sims 4 Origin minimises then reopens and won't load Sims. Worked fine yesterday. She has added some custom content through Sims resource cc manager since last opening but nothing unusual. She already uses it often. I've also added some on my laptop and everything is still working great. I'm assuming it's something to do with the custom content but I can't find anything that I don't have on my game or anything that look a dodgy. I also don't know how to remove all custom content through cc manager. Also hoping she doesn't have to start again with custom content because she's built her collection over time.

Any help?
Message 1 of 2 (145 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Wont Open

Champion (Retired)

Please move the Mods folder to somewhere else like the Desktop for safekeeping then start the game and test if it works. If it works start adding CC/Mods back a little at a time while testing the game Until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 2 (131 Views)