by sunnyeweber

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Won't Open

Hero

Did it ever work ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 33 (2,011 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I just got the game yesterday and this is the second time I've tried it and still nothing.
Message 12 of 33 (2,010 Views)

Hero

It might be an issue with your graphics card. Seems that's not really made for gaming.

Your processor is also a bit low in specs.

Did you buy the DVD or the Download version ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 33 (2,008 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
DVD
Message 14 of 33 (2,006 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Plus I've installed bunches of games on that computer for years and nothing like this has ever happened
Message 15 of 33 (2,004 Views)

Hero

Here's some more threads on the issue. Maybe you'll find some more suggestions thre

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Sims-4-Unable-to-start-Initialization-error-at-startup/m-p/34325...

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/776198/unable-to-start-initialization-error-at-start-up-1...

Do you have Origin and the game on the same hard drive ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 33 (1,997 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Right now I am trying another computer in my home to see if it'll work, but if it doesn't I appreciate the help Standard smile
Message 17 of 33 (1,995 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@sunnyeweber

Have you managed to solve your problem? If not, post what error message you are seeing precisely on the last computer you're installing this on, and let us know what steps you've tried to get it to work already. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 18 of 33 (1,984 Views)

Message 19 of 33 (1,919 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 20 of 33 (1,808 Views)