Sims 4 Won't Load For Past 3 Days

by ng0087

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Won't Load For Past 3 Days

★★ Novice

Hello, I've had a couple issues over the last few days and have been scrolling through the forums trying to recieve help yet still not working. Currently my sims 4 game is not opening and when i click on it it takes me to origin and from origin i click on the sims 4 yet that takes me back to origin without opening the game at all, am I the only one with this issue. Please help as i haven't properly played in about 3 days Frown Also earlier my gallery was not working yet that can wait. Please RSVP quick,

Many thanks,

n.g0087

Message 1 of 5 (348 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Won't Load For Past 3 Days

Champion (Retired)

First test the game without Mods and CC so you can determine if they cause the issue.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (337 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Please remove all Mods and CC the try the game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (332 Views)

★★ Novice

I will remove but i have factory reset and lost all my sims and building lots, I wish to remake these sims using the custom content however shall i remake then add the cc or not?

Message 3 of 5 (327 Views)

Champion (Retired)

First test the game without Mods and CC so you can determine if they cause the issue.

Message 4 of 5 (338 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you, this has worked now and the game is opening.
Message 5 of 5 (297 Views)