Re: Sims 4 - Whims no appearing

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 4 - Whims no appearing

★★★ Newbie

For some reason one of my Sim doesn't show any whims at all. I have checked other sims and they have whims so can't be graphic.

I have tried new install, I have tried Reset (Debug) Object. Tried without CC. Still no whim. I have tried to find info somewhere on the web but seems to be a rare case and no solution.

Any ideas of what might cause this?

Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (31,583 Views)

Hero

Try moving the Sim out and back in via manage world.

Are you just using hair/clothing/object custom content or also mods ?

Also deleting cache files might also help: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (31,568 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We are having this same issue. I just came back into playing Sims, and felt like something was missing.  I just now realized I haven't been able to see the whims at all since coming back.  I've cleared the cache once, have restarted multiple times.  The only way I noticed was that I got an achievement for completing 100 whims.  They just don't appear at all in the game visually.

Message 3 of 4 (28,484 Views)

Hero

They changed this as it's now an option.

Go to your game options and turn them back on.

I'm locking this thread as it's old.

Please use this thread if you have further questions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/Sims-4-no-whims-showing-up-after-november-2018-patch/m...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (28,473 Views)