Re: Sims 4 Various Uni Bugs

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Sims 4 Various Uni Bugs

★★★ Newbie

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I haven't been able to find anything with my issues that I haven't already tried. 

So my sims are enrolled in uni and by the time their classes are about to begin I have them wait outside the building, but once class does start I've never seen the 'go to class' button pop up ever, so my sims can't go to class at all. And I never receive a notification or anything about missing class??? I keep my jobs tab open in case it will pop up later but I've never seen it. 

I'm also getting that dreaded error message about uni housing being incomplete - I never even go into build mode on these lots so it couldn't be cc. 

I have taken all of my mods out and STILL have these issues. 

Are these issues just my game or the result of the newest patch? Any help would be fab ty ty ty 

Message 1 of 2 (170 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Various Uni Bugs

@TortillaQueent  Just as an experiment, please start a new save and see whether a new sim can go to class.  That will clarify whether this is a game or install issue, or something about your save.

The incomplete uni housing message has been around for a few months at least, and it's often but not always due to mods.  If you see the same error in the new save, please remove your mods, start another new save, and test.  Let me know how it goes.  And it would also be helpful if you could post a screenshot of the list of requirements for the housing that's flagged as incomplete, to see whether your error is exactly the same one as the others.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (132 Views)