Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Sims 4 Update Questions?

by roberta591

Original Post

Highlighted

Sims 4 Update Questions?

★★ Newbie

As someone who is non-binary, I love the new Sims 4 update! Although, I do have a few questions about the new mechanics of the game:

1. Will pre created sims have their genders/gender preferences changed? For example, if I seduced someone like Nancy Landgrab or Alexander Goth, could Nancy get me pregnant, could I get Alexander pregnant?

2. In Sims 4 Get To Work, my Sim's gender is male, but in the retail shops, even though my clothing preference is set to female, it will only let me try on/buy male clothing. Though I think it's just an accident that this happened.

3. I hope in later updates they give us the chance to pick pronouns (he, they, her) and more gender options (such as genderfluid, and have the sim have a moodlet each day for what type of gender they are and dress in that specific clothing for that day.)

4. Maybe when sims learn other sims traits/jobs/careers, etc, they can learn their gender traits? And have a social interaction such as, "Ask About Gender", and it tells you what pronouns/reproduction/clothing preferences they use. Standard smile

Hope someone can help me with these questions/suggestions. Does anyone else have any suggestions for the game? Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (161 Views)
Highlighted

This forum is mainly if your having trouble with your game and not so much a Q & A. I recommend the sims twitter account for questions like these as they will probably get addressed a lot faster there.

I do not work for EA or associated with EA other then helping other users in the forums.
Message 2 of 4 (158 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

sorry, I didn't know

Message 3 of 4 (156 Views)
Highlighted

@Jaqlove no problem I feel you will get more response over there. Personally I don't Tweet and I visit my Facebook page maybe one a year if I have nothing else to do (which isn't often).

take care

I do not work for EA or associated with EA other then helping other users in the forums.
Message 4 of 4 (149 Views)
Twitter Stream