Re: Sims 4 Toddler tablet disappearing

by jezzabella2313

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Toddler tablet disappearing

★★★ Novice

I purchased a tablet in buy build mode.  The toddler uses the tablet and then the tablet disappears.  I did a grid by grid search and couldn't find the tablet.  I bought a new tablet and watched carefully.  The toddler used the tablet, then put it into their inventory. But the tablet is NOT showing in the inventory.  I checked all occupants in the house and the tablet is just gone.  I think this is a glitch.  At this point, to use it I'll have to keep buying the tablet each time I'm trying to work on skills.  I'm on a Windows PC, I have NO Mods installed and NO Custom Content.

Message 1 of 4 (8,335 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
@Divalalake Hey idk if you solved this yet but I figured out why it was happening in my game. Do you have any shelves on the walls? I have the “childhood wonder” shelves in my toddlers room right above the chair he sits in to play on his tablet. Every time he finishes he stands up and it vanishes. Apparently he is putting up on a shelf about 7 feet above him on the wall.

I have bought 3 tablets. They are all on the shelves. 🤦🏻‍♀️

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (8,096 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice
@Divalalake Try looking in 'family inventory' and also inside any chests/storage you have on the lot.
Message 2 of 4 (8,271 Views)

★★ Novice
@Divalalake Hey idk if you solved this yet but I figured out why it was happening in my game. Do you have any shelves on the walls? I have the “childhood wonder” shelves in my toddlers room right above the chair he sits in to play on his tablet. Every time he finishes he stands up and it vanishes. Apparently he is putting up on a shelf about 7 feet above him on the wall.

I have bought 3 tablets. They are all on the shelves. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Message 3 of 4 (8,097 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did eventually find them!  But forgot I'd written about it here.Thanks for answering, I have no idea why I didn't know you had until today!

Message 4 of 4 (6,748 Views)