Re: Sims 4, Toddler Update Glitch

by TheWitchySimmer

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Same my toddlers skins dont even load in edit mode.

Message 11 of 17 (1,210 Views)

★★ Novice

Similar things have happened to me. My sims would just stand there, emotionless. I save the game and exit to the main menu. After that I go back and it's usually better. Standard smile

Message 12 of 17 (1,106 Views)

★★★ Newbie

after the toddler update i cant get on the game at all and i have no mods.

Message 13 of 17 (1,039 Views)

Hero

Hi @savannahsmama01

are you getting any error messages ? Does no mods also include no custom content ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 17 (1,031 Views)

★ Novice

How can I do the same on Mac because I can"t right click?

Message 15 of 17 (780 Views)

@UKeech  To right-click on a mac, click with two fingers on your trackpad or mouse, although not all mice respond to this.  Or you can hold down the control key while you click.

If repairing the game doesn't help, I'm sure the regular responders in this section would find it helpful if you could provide a bit more information about the issue you're currently seeing.  If it's an OS issue, your comments might be split and moved to the mac section, but in-game issues stay here.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 16 of 17 (765 Views)

★ Apprentice

i have the same issue and i dont use any mods, cc or scripts. and i keep having issues, toddlers eating and sleeping holding stuff and the hospital gown keeps getting put on after sim has a baby. 

Message 17 of 17 (674 Views)