Re: Sims 4 The plants and grass is ugly and dullz.

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

★★★ Novice
@Kita5399 yes, but it's different from that. All the plants and trees looks extremely dead. without leaves.
Message 11 of 16 (493 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Kyutieah 

If you are on PC or MAC please post a screenshot (Press C in game) and attach it here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 12 of 16 (463 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen hi i already uploaded an picture. screenshot using pc. i updated it. i used pc when doing that.
Message 13 of 16 (439 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Kyutieah 

Is it in the late fall/winter? If so it looks pretty standard for the time of year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 14 of 16 (423 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Spring. There's no specific solution to this problem. If anyone is experiencing this then download an save file. Because mine worked when I used a saved file.
Message 15 of 16 (393 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Kyutieah 

Early spring will also look pretty dull. Good that you found a solution that worked for you.

Message 16 of 16 (370 Views)