Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Fixed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Fixed

Message 1 of 16 (1,289 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 The plants and grass is ugly and dullz.

★★ Guide

Do you have the seasons pack installed? Grass and plants will appear dull/dry in fall, winter, and early spring. The effects from seasons do not show up in build/buy mode, which is why they look different then. 

View in thread

Message 10 of 16 (1,100 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Kyutieah 

Are you playing on an Xbox or PS4?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 16 (1,278 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi im playing on pc

Message 3 of 16 (1,275 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Kyutieah 

It looks like you are playing at a very low resolution. Is that because your PC or monitor can not handle a higher resolution?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 16 (1,271 Views)

★★★ Novice

yea cuz i switched it on low medium that time. but i tried high and ultra and it's same Frown

Message 5 of 16 (1,263 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen yea cuz i switched it on low medium that time. but i tried high and ultra and it's same Frown
Message 6 of 16 (1,256 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Kyutieah 

That is not the resolution. You will see that just above as for instance 1024 x 768.

Message 7 of 16 (1,190 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Kyutieah So i figured it out that it's the saves is the problem. bro i spent 1 day figuring it out. what i did is i download save files from youtube. Standard smile btw if u guys have the regular save file please send it to me Frown
Message 8 of 16 (1,153 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Kyutieah 

Save files are saved to your saves folder. No where else.

Message 9 of 16 (1,123 Views)

★★ Guide

Do you have the seasons pack installed? Grass and plants will appear dull/dry in fall, winter, and early spring. The effects from seasons do not show up in build/buy mode, which is why they look different then. 

Message 10 of 16 (1,101 Views)