Sims 4 Stuff pack cats & dogs doesn’t work.

by 214141764

Original Post

Sims 4 Stuff pack cats & dogs doesn’t work.

★★★ Newbie

I ordered the Cats & Dog (stuff packs) and not the expansion pack because I already have the sims 4 seasons. The stuff pack doesn’t work, it says “ REQUIRES THE SIMS 4 GAME (SOLD SEPARATELY) AND ALL GAME UPDATES TO PLAY. CATS AND DOGS NOT INCLUDED; REQUIRES THE SIMS 4 CATS & DOGS EXPANSION PACK (SOLD SEPARATELY) TO ACCESS ALL STUFF PACK CONTENT. SEE MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS STUFF PACK.“ I didn’t understand, what I supposed to do for it to work

Message 1 of 7 (6,369 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Stuff pack cats & dogs doesn’t work.

Hero (Retired)
@214141764

Go to the My games library and check what you have there/
To see all packs right click on the cover The Sims4 and select "Show game details"
It looks that you registered this pack on a different account, not where you have the base game and the Seasons

I don't work for EA

Message 2 of 7 (6,321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But it shows me that I purchased it in my account, and in the game it shows me only part of the package, I have the belongings but I can't adopt animals.

Message 3 of 7 (6,288 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@214141764

Go to the Origin once more/My games Library - right-click on TS4 - this time option "Repair"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.
Can't you add a pet to your family at CAS? If you want to add a pet to your family in CAS, you must click the + sign next to your sim and choose a dog or cat.

Edited: 

Do you have Cats & Dogs expansion, or the My First Pet SP only?

You must have a Cats and Dogs expansion pack for all First Pet content to be available

Message 4 of 7 (6,276 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey I'm having the same issue , did anyone get anywhere with this? origin won't let me repair it and I bought a key off somewhere else for tiny living and I have all the tiny living extras on the regalr game but it won't let me open tiny living by itself

Message 5 of 7 (6,133 Views)

@Juami117  What do you mean that you can't open Tiny Living by itself?  I'm not sure what you're trying to do.  If you have the TL content in the game, you're not missing anything.

In order to repair, Sims 4 can't be running.  If you quit and still don't see the option to repair, clear Origin's cache:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

restart your computer (or you can switch the order), and try again.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 6 of 7 (6,123 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey thanks for your quick reply, seems to be working now , by pressing new game was not letting me go to tiny living, but I pressed the play button and directed me to tiny living, so is all good now!!woohoo thank u!

Message 7 of 7 (6,097 Views)