Re: Sims 4 Stuck on the loading screen

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 4 Stuck on the loading screen

★★ Novice

Help! So a few days ago I had a problem with my Sims 4 camera. It was jerking back and forth like crazy and so I decided I would go back to the main menu and hope to enter my world again. What happened started off as normal: I entered the world map, clicked onto my household, and jumped to the plumbob loading screen. Then the Plumbob spun... and spun... and spun faster... and kept spinning for two days. Yes, I'm serious. It's been spinning for about 48 hours and shows no sign of stopping. I don't want to restart the game, because the last time I tried that all my game history got erased. 

Message 1 of 4 (429 Views)

@MockingjayLegend  Are you running Windows or macOS?  I can move your post to the relevant Sims 4 section; the help here is mostly about Origin and not the games themselves.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (414 Views)

★★ Novice

@puzzlezaddict Oops! I didn't know this was the wrong section... oops. I'm not sure what you mean by 'running', but I use a mac for my game. Thanks! 

Message 3 of 4 (365 Views)

Hero

HI @MockingjayLegend 

Are you using custom content or mods in your game ? If so, have you tried removing those ?

Try removing everything and see if it then works.

If it does, narrow down which one it could be, use the 50/50 method: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (355 Views)