Sims 4 Stuck on Loading Screen

by XxNooniexX

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Stuck on Loading Screen

★★★★ Novice
Yes, my problem's been solved. It works now, but if you've got a lot you haven't saved, I'm afraid you'll have to lose that Frown
You need to take away any custom content you have and add try the family loading then. If it loads then, add it back slowly. It'll take a while, but add it back to each sim separately, and when you've added the custom content to a sim that makes it stop loading, remove the custom content that you used from the mods folder. Try again and see if the piece you removed was faulty and if it was, then your game should load Standard smile
Hope this works, it did for me and I'm playing again
Message 61 of 92 (2,840 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks a lot for your interest. I have removed all the custom contents along with the other files in electronic arts- the Sims 4 but still nothing changed. I think there is something wrong with the vampire pack as the problem started after l installed that one :/
Message 62 of 92 (2,833 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So far if you press the windows button it gets it off your screen

EDIT (Crin): Changed all-caps for readability. Also be aware that all-caps is considered screaming on the Internet and against the TOS

Message 63 of 92 (2,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello. I am having the same problem. When I select a house and click the play button in the bottom right side of the screen, it loads forever. This happened after I installed both the vampire and family packs. I have absolutely no custom content. It happened both when loading the game and trying to play a previous sim, and also when creating a new sim. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Message 64 of 92 (2,573 Views)

★★★★ Novice
If it's not customer m content, I don't know what it is. Sorry I couldn't help, but somebody else may be able to.
Message 65 of 92 (2,567 Views)

★★★★ Novice
If it helps, it's almost definitely to do with the vampire pack. Everybody on this forum is saying it first occurred when they downloaded this pack and it was the same case with me. Carry on trying different things and we can work it out.
Message 66 of 92 (2,566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same its driving me crazy i literally cried...

Message 67 of 92 (2,501 Views)

Hero

Hi @celestk13

have you tried the suggestions in this thread ? Are you using mods/cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 68 of 92 (2,491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

christ, i'm having the same problem! vamp pack + mods, and now it's all gone bonkers. can't get past the load screen. 
how do i solve it without deleting my mods? (or the vamp pack for that matter) 
man, i was so excited for the vamps, but seems all it gave me was trouble. 

i'm starting to regret my purchase of this game, all because of this bug ):

Message 69 of 92 (2,040 Views)

Hero

Here's a list of broken mods/cc: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/928106/broken-mods-cats-and-dogs-nov-2017/p1

The list is not complete so there might be other mods causing issues.

You must update or remove incompatible mods or you will run into issues

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 70 of 92 (2,029 Views)