Sims 4 Stuck on Loading Screen

by XxNooniexX

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Stuck on Loading Screen

★★★★ Novice
I went on this link and tried clearing origin cache files and it didn't work... one of the files won't delete though... it's called Logs and it says it's already in use. I didn't have TS4 or origin open yet I tried again and it said the same thing.

I only tried clearing Origin cache files though. Do I need to do the other things?
Message 41 of 92 (5,154 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Oh my GOSH!!!!! Thank you so much! I have soooooo much custom content that I can't put it back one by one without restarting my game hundreds of times. No, seriously, I have 127 files!!!!! I will try this and if it works I'll be so happy! I'll comment on the original post if it works...!
Message 42 of 92 (5,149 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I tried this, and got my hopes all raised up when the music that shows the household has loaded before the plumbob raises, but nothing else happened... it let the older dated household load, but then when I tried the newer one that was the first one to glitch, it loaded forever...
Please help me!!!!
Message 43 of 92 (5,145 Views)

Hero

Did it work if you removed all the cc from your game for testing purposes ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 92 (5,131 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I've tried it yes. I did the full restart to factory settings! It worked! I should've done it sooner! Thank you! My game is well working again!
Message 45 of 92 (5,123 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

This issue is caused by custom content in most cases

If you want to f.ind out which of your files was causing the issue, the 50/50 Method explained here: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content is the fastest way

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 92 (251,184 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I'll try it when I can. Thank you for all the help you've given me!! I will try to sort it out when I get time.

Thanks!
Message 47 of 92 (5,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Foe me i  wnt to travel to have my wedding and it wouldnt stop loading.

Message 48 of 92 (5,041 Views)

Hero

Are you using custom content ? Did you try removing that ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 92 (5,034 Views)

★★★★ Novice
My game is fixed now, although I have no clue how since I didn't remove any custom content. It worked finally to load my household, but I know it's due to some piece of custom content that doesn't work since I tried to load the game after editing a specific sim. I will try to identify it, but thank you for the help so far!
Message 50 of 92 (5,027 Views)