Sims 4 Stuck on Loading Screen

by XxNooniexX

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Stuck on Loading Screen

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

First my game kept crashing and now it's crashing and getting stuck in the load zone and crashing. I love the Sims (all of them) but this cash cow (if not attended to in this newest version) won't see ANY MORE of my cash! Tired of it now! Let's go EA get your act together. I am running mine on an Alienware X51 R2 with update graphics card Frown Seems my game went down hill THIS TIME after I installed the New Windows 10!

Message 31 of 92 (5,707 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi

I also had this problem with my sims 4 . but I solved it by deleteing Some files in Electronic arts folder in Documents. Delete everything except saves,config,usersettings,option. then start sims 4 in offline mood. it works for me but I have to delete everytime before starting sims 4 .

hope this will work for you Standard smile

Message 32 of 92 (5,660 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I recently had this problem, and may have found a fix. Right click the shortcut icon, and go to properties. You will see an option that says "Run: Normal Window." Change this to "Maximized." This solved my problem. The way I stumbled across this was, on the loading screen, I had clicked, and I heard a response sound, as though the menu was behind the loading screen somehow. Anyways, this worked for me, and I hope it works for anyone else with this problem Standard smile

Message 33 of 92 (5,650 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I don't get it
Message 34 of 92 (5,539 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 35 of 92 (5,486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue. Restarting didn't help me either. I got really into the sims 4 and I am devestated. ANYBODY WHO WORKS AT EA AND IS READING THIS, FIX THIS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS SUCKS!!!! WHY WOULD I GIVE UP MONEY TO PLAY AN AWESOME GAME THAT BRAKES IN 3 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Message 36 of 92 (5,328 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happend to me as well. But I only have the base game. I just finished installing custom content then tried to start playing and got to the sims 4 screen while turning on and it got stuck. I have restarted and reset my computer and nothing has worked!

Message 37 of 92 (5,279 Views)

Hero

Did you remove the custom content you installed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 92 (5,276 Views)

★ Novice

Im having the same problem since last night! I tried repairing the game on origin and it still doesnt work! Help

Message 39 of 92 (5,082 Views)

★★ Novice

What i find the easiest to do in this situation is to close origin (and possibly force sims 4 to quit) wait until its completely shut down then open again if this doesn't work i do the same thing up until 'open again' and restart my WHOLE computer, and eject the disc (mine is on hard drive, if ups is not on HARDDRIVE then skip this step) once it is restarted i can play again!!!! lets just hope EA make an update that fixes this bug!   xx  HOPE I HELPED!!!!! Heart  :evangel:  

Message 40 of 92 (4,759 Views)