Re: Sims 4 Stuck on Loading Screen

by EA_Mai

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Hero

EA will never fix cc issues. You will need to go through your cc and find what's causing it.

You use CC/Mods at your own risk, they are not supported by EA. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 91 of 92 (2,892 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

Hope you got your games to run again thanks to all the advice shared here Standard smile

As crinrict was explaining, Maxis supports a framework that makes the creation of mods easier, as we know mods are important for you and we want to support the creativity of this amazing community. However, Maxis doesn’t pre-screen, endorse or specifically support any particular Mod. You should use Mods with caution and understand there may be risk. You should also make sure your mods are updated.

Hope that clarifies things. There's more information about mods here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/mods-and-the-sims-4-game-updates/

As this thread is very old, I'm going to close it. If you have a similar issue, please, remove your mods and try again. If the game loads without mods, then you will have to check which mod is causing the issue. Otherwise, please, create your own thread explaining your issue and what you have tried so far so we can try to help Standard smile

Thanks,
-Mai
Message 92 of 92 (2,861 Views)