Sims 4 Stored Food Disappearing

by ilyahna

Original Post

Sims 4 Stored Food Disappearing

★ Apprentice

Ever since loading the Parenthood expansion, numerous instances of prepared meals with multiple servings that were stored in my refrigerator have vanished. I have observed this happen three times now in one gaming session. I am positive that I used "put away" and not "clean up," and watched the Sim put the leftovers in the refrigerator. The item is the Crisponix Budget DeLux.

Message 1 of 5 (1,249 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Stored Food Disappearing

Hero

Hi @ilyahna

Are you using any mods/cc in your game ?

See this for more information: [PLEASE READ] Usage of Mods and Custom Content

Are you sure none of your Sims cleaned it out because it was spoiled or something ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,237 Views)

Hero

Hi @ilyahna

do you still have this issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,221 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello! I haven't had this issue since I moved my Sims and wasn't using that item any more. I was not  using any mods, and I know that my Sims didn't clean it up. Maybe it was something to do with City Living or just that refrigerator. Thank you for checking back! Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (1,214 Views)

Hero

Hi @ilyahna

moving this to the general forum for now but I'll do some testing when I have the time if I can duplicate

Feel free to come back if you have further issues

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,206 Views)