Sims 4 Skill Cheat Not Working

by josiebourne11

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 Skill Cheat Not Working

★★ Novice

I'm trying to max my Sim family's skills and the cheat I've used since day 1 of playing isn't working. I am using stats.set_skill_Level Major_(skill) (level of skill) which seems to work for everyone but me. Can someone please help?

Message 1 of 5 (6,221 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Skill Cheat Not Working

Hero
@josiebourne11 Did you put testingcheats first ? Does it matter which skill you use ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (6,207 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@josiebourne11 Did you put testingcheats first ? Does it matter which skill you use ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (6,208 Views)

Champion
@josiebourne11 You can always look up mcc if you really want to cheat. For sure there is an option you can use.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 3 of 5 (6,186 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, I did. And I’ve found a solution. I think my computer was just having a funny day and it’s all working now. Thank you.

Message 4 of 5 (6,116 Views)

★ Novice

Hi. I've been using this cheat had no problems till today. Did it on my 1st toddler no issues. Yet nothing today on my second. Wouldn't work on adults so shut the game down reopened worked OK on adult. Aged 1st toddler to child still didn't work on second toddler or child yet does the adults. Do you know why this is? I've just shut my laptop down and restarted in hopes it works. I used the same cheat as before did testing cheats true. Then stats.set_skill_level_Skill_Toddler_Communication 5 but nothing works on any skill or level 

Message 5 of 5 (4,512 Views)