Dot.: Sims 4 Sims wont finish cooking

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Highlighted

Champion (Retired)

At least one counter must be free (not corner) nothing on it and nothing obstructing it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 11 of 20 (1,853 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Someone help

I have one free counter with nothing on it

[Edited by EA_Mai to join your posts into a single one. Please @xoxogossipgirllz, use the edit option instead of double posting when you want to add information to a message you just posted. You can find the edit option under the ··· menu in the top right corner of your messages]

Message 12 of 20 (1,833 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Make sure nothing blocks on the floor and the ceiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 13 of 20 (1,808 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@xoxogossipgirllz
Are your counters from EA game? Such a bug occurred when the counters were downloaded from the net.
Have you tried to repair the game on Origin? Do you have something hung on the wall above this counter?
I don't work for EA . I'm only player who tries to help other players
Message 14 of 20 (1,793 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I found out that my roof is very low and I added pots over the stove for decoration and so the pots were keeping me from cooking so I just moved it and now it works
Message 15 of 20 (1,779 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@xoxogossipgirllz
I'm happy that you find this. People looking for solutions for such problems rather think about moving the furniture instead of looking at the ceiling :D
Message 16 of 20 (1,762 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This was my issue also, I removed the ceiling pot fixture and viola!  Sims finished their meal prep!

Message 17 of 20 (1,704 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Sims wont finish cooking

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hi, could you try moving them to a different lot/ house and see if it works? Try using different things like different ovens, sims and fridges?
Message 18 of 20 (1,697 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think I solved the answer, try putting everything outside and doing it that way. 

Message 19 of 20 (1,615 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This worked for me! Really happy that it did too because I have nooooo idea how to fix technical problems with the files and everything. Thanks to you or whoever suggested this!! Standard smile

Message 20 of 20 (1,582 Views)